A World without Compromise.
1992 Westar gives birth to the concept "ECONOMY WITHOUT COMPROMISE", and starts production of dental equipment in a 600 square foot garage in Everett, Washington. The first contract was to manufacture patient chairs, stools, and wooden crates for another mid-sized dental equipment manufacturer.
In the summer of 1992 Westar decided they could provide better quality products to the industry so they designed and began to manufacture the "All Steel" W2000 patient chair. With attractive styling, quality construction, and affordable pricing, this chair's durable design has provided the time tested reliability Westar customers have come to expect.
Over the following years Westar's product line has expanded to include:
- The improved 2001 Electromechanical Patient Chair
- The 5000T Hydraulic Patient Chair
- The Premier Orthodontic Chair
- The Oral Surgery OSIII Chair and OSVIII Table
- A full line of Dental Delivery Systems including: Premier, Euro and Economical Over the patient Deliveries, Front Mount Swing (Excursion), Panel Mounts, Carts, Cabinet Mount, and Hygiene (for rear, front and over the patient)
- Upholstery Packages to retrofit: Pelton and Crane Chairman and Coachman, Adec 1005 and 1020, Belmont / Healthco Celebrity as well as numerous other kits
To accommodate this growth Westar added State of the Art Machinery and moved into a 22,000 square foot building.
Stay tuned for more exciting news...
New Five Year Warranty, beginning May 2013
We have moved to a better facility:
Westar Medical Products, Inc.
18930 59th Ave. N.E.
Arlington, WA 98223